See FAQ section for questions that are most frequently asked by SQLAPI++ users.
Check out the Documentation for a complete API reference.
If some features are not available now but you want to see them in SQLAPI++ you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the previous options don't solve your problem, you can send us email (generally, allow us one business day to reply).
email@example.com - any questions on SQLAPI++ Library
firstname.lastname@example.org - suggestions/questions on using the Library, its features, code examples, patterns and so on
email@example.com - for bugs reporting. When writing to this email, please, provide as much information as possible, especially:
- Detailed error description
- OS version (NT, 95/98, Linux an so on) where your program is executed
- SQLAPI++ version (see readme.txt in your installation root)
- DBMS client version (Oracle OCI8 and so on)
- DBMS server version (Oracle 8i, Adaptive Sybase Enterprise 11.5 etc.)
- source code that produces an error
- database file or data unload (export) file if applicable
firstname.lastname@example.org - questions on ordering (licensing) or upgrading
sqlapi-announce mailing list is hosted by FreeLists
Major news and important changes in the project are announced there. This is a hidden list, which means that the members of the list are available only to the the list administrator.
To subscribe to the mailing list go to FreeList sqlapi-announce page.